Employee in carpentry and related materials
This job is accessible at “Levels V and IV” after training as a cabinetmaker, carpenter, wood art (sculptor, turner, marquetry), restorer of antique furniture, etc.
Experience in the wood industry is usually required.
Types of positions:
Carpentry work usually consists of making, reproducing or restoring furniture, wooden art objects, utilitarian or decorative objects.
- Draw (from a photo, an idea …) or read a plan, a sketch
- Prepare and start production: choose wood, tools, accessories
- Work the piece by hand or machine (turn, drill, etc.)
- Adapt parts: create sub assemblies or assemblies (ankle, glue)
- Ensure the finishes (prepare the support, scrape, paint, dye, varnish)
- Knowledge of French is an asset. Fluent English
• Around 1100 € / month