An Internship in India is a great way for western student to be confronted to a totally different work culture. Being in Business development, Marketing, Social Sector, Hotel Management or Design, a professional experience in India significantly develops adaptation skills, creativity and language skills for those who want to develop their English. This region of the world being destined to play a key role in international trades, choosing to conduct an internship in India brings tangible value to a resume, being a real guarantee of maturity, open-mindedness and competences for recruiters.
Information on Internships in India
- Placement in company (or NGO) and Selection of accommodation
- Pick-up, integration, monitoring, help with departure formalities, dispatch of Invitation letter, local sim card, etc…
- Business Development and Marketing & Communication
- Social (Humanitarian,Children Education, Women Empowerment)
- Hotels, Art & Design, etc
If professional and personal outcomes generated by an internship in India can not be denied, it is important not to neglect the impact of the cultural chock. Take time to verify that such a project fits your expectation and profile (experience, adaptability, level of English, etc…)
- A dynamic area
- Preserved traditions
- A secured and peaceful city
Package includes selection of accommodation corresponding to westerns selection criteria for the duration of the stay. Monthly rent varies between 7,000 INR to 9000 INR for shared room and 11,500 INR to 15,500 INR for single room. Learn more about :
- Accommodation types and Budget
Feel free to check this section if you have questions related to your potential internship, to the working environment and to Jaipur. If you do not find an answer to your question here please feel free to contact us.