Customized services according to your budget and your desires:
Select a theme that best suits your expectations or put activities together with the help of an adviser for a rich and varied stay.
The « Plus Points » of our tourist stay organization services:
- Analysis of your needs and advice upstream for a stay that suits you
- More flexibility than with traditional packs: choose the activities density and themes for a customized stay without the stress of a schedule to be precisely respected.
- Compatibility with small budgets: selection of hotels and transport + suggestion of activities, restaurants, etc … according to your budgets
Services (as per your needs):
Reservation of hotels, transport and activities, assistance with departure formalities and preparation for the trip, assistance during the stay, reception at the Airport, connection with a certified local guide, suggestions for activities beside those reserved, Indian mobile phone
The services are suitable for individual travelers, couples, families or groups
- Land of the Maharajas.
- Well-being and relaxation.
- Culture and Traditions.
- Sport and Adventures.
DETAIL OF ACTIVITIES:-
Colors everywhere, rich and inked traditions, incredible sceneries and the beauty of historical monuments … all these assets make India one of the most popular tourist destinations for visitors from around the world, especially those Westerners seeking an exotic, safe and financially affordable destination.
Among the different types of Programs, here are themes around which we can orient the design of your travel pack:
Types of activities: Monuments visits, Sightseeing tours
- Agra is a world famous city, known for hosting the "Taj Mahal", national treasure and ranked among the seven wonders of the world. Agra Fort and Akbar's Tomb are also worth a visit.
- Jaipur is popularly known as the "Pink City". It is one of the most historic cities of India, famous for its ancient forts and architecture.
- Jodhpur is also called the Blue City. In addition to the famous historic forts, this city is famous for its adventure sports such as zip-lining, "flying fox" and "sky diving".
- Udaipur is the most peaceful and quiet city of India. It is known as the "City of Lakes" because of the presence of famous lakes around the city, making it one of the most beautiful tourist destinations of the country.
- Jaisalmer (called the “Gold City”) is mainly known for its fort and great desert. Here you will have the chance to go on a camel ride and spend a memorable night in the Big Thar desert.
- Pushkar is a sacred city located a few hours from Jaipur. The atmosphere is spiritual and many Hindu temples are along the path to the lake where offerings are made.
- Delhi is highly influenced by Western culture regarding its layout and architecture, but the capital is also known for its popular tourist sites such as the Red Fort, QuitbMinar, India Gate, Jama Masjid, the Humayun tomb, etc.
Types of Activities: Yoga / Meditation classes / workshops, spa, pool, care
- If you want to develop a way to fight against stress and increase your concentration skills, a meditation program of one week or more can allow you to initiate or reinforce your practical and theoretical knowledge in this underestimated this discipline that represents an essential self-development activity in India. It is also possible to move towards a certified training (under several conditions including seasonality).
- In the same vein, Yoga classes can punctuate your Zen stay in India. The benefits of this practice are increasingly known: development of concentration, flexibility, muscle strengthening, injury prevention, etc...
- Other well-being activities like pool, massage session and Spa can be organized to recover from tourist activities or sports during your stay.
- Certified Yoga training: this certified training covers textual, psycho-physiological, and practical aspects of Yoga, as well as teaching methods. Duration is usually 2 months and frequent training dates are the following: 1st January – 28th February 2019 (Admission dates – Dec.1st to 20th), 1st May – 30th June 2019 (Admission dates – April 1st to 20th), 1st September – 30th October 2019 (Admission dates – August 1st to 20th)
Types of Activities: village tours, production plant tours, day with Indian family, cooking classes, Hindi lessons, henna
Top Activities :
- Indian cooking classes: India's not only famous for its "spicy cuisine", it is also known for its wide variety of dishes. If you are a food lover and want to know how to cook famous Indian dishes, an Indian cooking workshop is for you.
- India's famous for its handicrafts, including handmade jewelry and colorful textiles. Here you have the opportunity to visit the manufacturing units of these handmade products and to watch their manufacturing process closely.
- NGO visits : During your stay you can spend time with poor kids or women or even check for the inside the work of local NGOs that have operations in fields as environmental protection, women empowerment or kids projects.
- Village tours : The Royal State of Rajasthan is known for preserving ancestral culture and heritage. And what better than visiting villages in Rajasthan to discover the "Land of Kings" in to its roots. This side of Rajasthan can only be explored by leaving urban areas and exploring the life that animates the villages of this state.
- A day with an Indian family: Spend a day with an Indian family and see the roots of local culture. Here, you will see how an Indian family lives in contact with its members while sharing traditional Indian food.
- Authentic shopping tours: Indian textiles, Jewelry and handicrafts are world wide famous. A shopping circuit allow good deals thanks to local advises for negotiation with local shops and manufacturers.
- Other activities such as Hindi classes and Henna workshops can also be a rewarding and entertaining parenthes during your stay.
Types of activities: Trekking, Safari, Rafting, Cycling
Top Destinations and Activities:
- Mountain sports in the heart of the Himalayas: India is a huge playground for adventurers with various activities such as rafting, hang gliding, camping, abseiling, kayaking, bungee jumping, mountain biking, hiking, etc. To relish the charm of the Himalayas with emotion, nothing sounds better than an exciting holiday with activities in Rishikesh, Dehdradun and some other great cities in the North of the country.
- Trekking in the natural landscapes of Dharmshalla: Dharamshala is a beautiful holiday destination in Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh. It is also known as "Little Tibet" of India. This little paradise on earth is full of fascinating attractions, fantastic landscapes, amazing people and cultures.
- Jungle Safari in Ranthambore: Ranthambore National Park is a unique example of natural and historic prosperity. Enjoy jeep safaris to discover the corners of the Ranthambore fort ... Will you have the chance to observe protected species, including tigers?.
- Elephant or camel safari: Camel Safari is a must-see activity near Jaisalmer. But excursions can also be organized in Pushkar and Jaipur. A day with elephants is also a unique and offbeat activity. Enjoy fun activities like painting, bathing, washing elephants and spending time with local community members.
- Jaipur Cycling Tour: If you are a fitness lover and enjoy cycling, then take a look at the pink city in a fun and sporty way
Festivals:Diwali, Holi, kite festival, etc …
India holds the world record for the number of festivals, mainly because of the diversity of its cultures and beliefs. If you are lucky enough to be available to attend famous Indian festivals such as Diwali and Holi, there is a good chance that these experiences will be among the most memorable of your life. The festival of lights (end of October – beginning of November) and the colors festival (current March) are surely the best opportunities to explore India in a festive and unforgettable context.
The sweetness of winter
September and March is often associated with cold and rain in different areas of the world, but in India the weather is much more pleasant. September allows you to enjoy lush vegetation at the end of the rainy season. Winters are generally mild and it is not uncommon to walk in summer clothes during the day.
Feel free to check this section if you have questions related to your Tourism in India. If you do not find an answer to your question here please feel free to contact us.